We wanted to remind you of a few things to help with your enjoyment of the concert.
1 - Grounds open at 6pm and show starts at 7:30pm on Saturday, June 16, 2012
2 - Here come the 'No's':
- No refunds [but you didn't want one!]
- No chairs of any kind
- No flash photography or video
- No cameras with removable lenses
- No outside food and beverage
3 - Here come the 'Yes's'
- Yes, it is all ages
- Yes, there are two entrances this year, one on the South Side and one on the West
- Yes, doors are at 6pm
- Yes, the show will start at 7:30pm
- Yes, there are ATMs on premise
- Yes, there will be food, soft drinks and beer/wine available for purchase
4 - Have fun! See you at the show! Thanks for keeping music alive and for supporting the Utah Arts Festival!
ADA entrance and viewing available (enter from mid-block 400 South between 200 East and 300 East).